Sunday, June 29, 2014

Catalogue Shooting Queen of Darkness



Hey folks,

sorry for not posting anything this year. I have been very busy with finishing my studies und preparing my main job. So I had less time for my creative stuff. Anyway I had the possibility to do a few projects. First appointment right at the beginning of the year was my shooting for Queen of Darkness in Leipzig. That job was very special to me, since it was my very first catalogue shooting. It was a pleasure to work with my awesome co-models Mrs. Gravedigger, Cassidy Rose, Toshiro Gohma and all the other beautiful people! <3

Finally the catalogue is available printet and online. You also had the possibility to check out their designs at WGT 2014 in Leipzig recently, including posters of me and my co-models and there is a report about the label, including our pictures in the recent issue of Orkus Magazin.



Here you go with a few snapshots of the results. The photos have been done by the amazing Angst-im-Wald.









Making ofs at the studio and at the location (Stadtbad Leipzig), which by the way contains the greatest bathroom design I've ever seen! :D


Aaaand here you go with some of the results:














My next entry will be about the Fetish Evolution, so stay tuned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment