Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fetish Evolution in Essen 2013

Long time no see. I'm sorry, that I did not tell any news the last months. So I'll try to extend this blog entry a little bit to indemnify you guys for that long phase of silence. ;)

During Easter weekend I have been to Essen in the west of Germany and attended one of Europe's biggest fetish events: the Fetish Evolution which had its 10th anniversary this year. I must admit that this was my very first fetish event in general. Therefrom it was a totally exciting adventure to me to meet all these beautiful and interesting people and to indulge my love for latex clothing for a few days. I found a lot of new friends during this event and I got to see a lot of impressive new stuff which infected me with a lot of inspiration for my upcoming projects.

I had the pleasure to walk for the fashion show of the US label Vengeance Designs whose chef designer Lydia came all the way from NYC to show her designs in Europe. She's one of the characters that instantly win you over with her friendly, creative and punchy personality. :-* I really hope that I get to meet her and the girls again in the near future.

Our fashion show seemed to be a blast! Until today people still message me and tell, that they have been thrilled by our show. And honestly: I've never worn latex that suited me so well. In 30 seconds I was able to slip into her clothes and they fitted like they were made for me. (Needless to say that I really WANT to own some of them!) The collection was divided into two parts: first group, which I belonged to, was "Dead Souls" collection which consisted of very elegant and dark gothic designs; second group was the world premiere of her brand new military collection which really rocked the runway.

Well, enough words. Now enjoy some pictures from the show. Thank you for the photos goes to Carina Meyer-Broicher, Cat Mason, Flo Butcher and Ludershooter. Both of the outfits are from Vengeance Designs. Also thanks to my co-models Dae Joon for the make up and Zara Axeronias for doing my hair - I love you girls. :-* If interested you can also watch a TV-report on RTL West (German).


Co-models and designer in awesome mirror bathroom before the show. :D


















Glad that I got this Vengeance gown for the ball. *love*

And finally totally random information: The music Lydia chose for the show totally was my taste of music. So thank you honey for making "Zombies ate my neighbors" one of my new favourite songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment