Monday, November 26, 2012

Shooting with Niklas Liebig + Halloween

This month I went to Görlitz to shoot with the talented Niklas Liebig at Freisebad, which is a stunning location, because it's extremely good preserved! Although the weather still was very mild at this time, it  was incredibly cold inside the building. Anyway we had lots of fun and when I saw the corset pictures of me, I thought that I should wear corsets more often, because it really makes the classy shape that I love. As always I collected some outtakes for you. You can check out the full collection of pictures in Niklas' gallery and I will also upload them to my tumblr.


And one of the results for you:



And this year I was celebrating the Halloween event for the first time. I had so much fun on the streets! I think, I'm going to repeat that next year. Here is a quick snapshot of my halloween make up for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment