Monday, October 29, 2012

NCN 2012

Hey guys,

I know, I'm late with it, but I wanted to give you a short report about my job at NCN 2012. This was a very important event for me, because I was at the catwalk for my very first fashion show. I already admired the label V-Couture with its beautiful corset creations for such a long time. And so I was amazingly happy, when I heard, that I would walk for their show.

First I need to tell you some things about the festival. I must admit, I never heard of that festival before. But when I went there, I really liked it - maybe even more than WGT. It was a very familial atmosphere, the location was dreamlike and comfortable and the bands were great. I also liked the people I met there and right after five minutes I found myself talking to strangers. :D

For the show Verena chose some of her most beautiful creations. I wore an elegant whiff of nothing with detailed and filigree tulle patterns. I'm totally in love with that outfit consisting of neck corsett, overbust corsett and corsett skirt. ^^ Lisa did my hair for me and it turned out pretty cool. I also met a lot of nice models there. Check out their pages at Facebook, such as: Blutengelchen, Schattenelfe, Fräulein Kafka, Miss Silver Infinity, Romy von Farya, Prestige Mieze, JasminNiobe Noir and ( dphart ).

Thank you for the Photos to Prestige FotografieUnart.tv and af-foto.de.



Lashes are a girls best friend.
One of the sweetes hairstyles. ^^



Ready to rumble!


And action!





And there were two of us in tulle.


No comments:

Post a Comment