Thursday, October 25, 2012

I fell in love and moved + Have me for 2013

Hey guys,

I needed to let you know, that I changed my hair colour. After ten years with black hair, I was totally bored by this colour. And during the last year I absolutely fell in love with another hair colour and thougt about lightening my hair. So finally it's done! I went from black to orange and am totally addicted to my new favourite colour. Although I did a lot of bleaching, my hair is still long and healthy. I think I will keep an ombré look with my hair being darker at the tips. I look forward to do many shoots with my new hairstyle during the next year.

Bleaching, bleaching, bleaching...
Half way...

(C) vanes.se
(C) vanes.se

































The next thing is, that I moved to Poland for a while. I'm now staying in Wrocław. So if you are a talented photographer in Poland, just let me know. I hope to have some shootings here. I will stay here until February 2013.

(C) Nairon


And the last point, I wanted to mention: I have my very first publication in a sexy calender now being the February girl of Studentenkalender Geist ist geil 2013 that will be available from now on! This will be the last photo set with dark hair. So if you are still in need of a calender for 2013 and like to have me at home, don't forget to place your order! ;)

(C) newpic photography

No comments:

Post a Comment