Sunday, July 8, 2012

Final Earth Queen Latex Outfit

I know I didn't post for a while, but I am really busy with writing seminar thesises at the moment. But today I have time to post a short summary about the first complete Latex outfit.


I did the skirt again in a new design, because I bought the new latex sheets in a German shop that gets its material from Great Britain instead of US and got a better quality and little different colour. I decided to do ruffles instead of pleats, because I find them more elegant and it doesn't take that much time to do them.

I also found a solution for the hardening problem with latex milk, but decided to do everything with cement rubber as long as I use small parts of 0.3 mm thick latex sheets. The new bronce latex is 0.35 mm and is much easier to handle than the type I used before.

After a little practicing work goes much faster now. Though there are still some little issues I didn't yet find a solution for: I did some kind of darts in the boob and butt area. It was easy to glue, but somehow the start points of the darts became some kind of fake nipples. :D So if you have a hint for me how to avoid them, just leave me a comment please. Next point is that I didn't concentrate on getting the brown line at the sides exactly matching each other where top and skirt meet. Next time I will have an eye on it.

The complete outfit will be shot in August.  I'm so looking forward to it. ^^

I caught some details for you. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment