Sunday, June 10, 2012

Through a lens

Lately I had the luck, that one of my photographers - the fabolous vanes.se - allowed me to switch positions with her. That means, this day SHE was the model and I was the photographer. :D I own a digital reflex cam for some years now. But usually I just take still life pictures and photos of details and structures or landscapes. So I didn't really know, what to do with a living object in front of my lense. I was very happy to get some helpful advices from her and learned that the most important thing with that is: practice, practice, practice! (Almost like with the modeling thing.) And the results are everything from bad up to good. But most important: We had lots of fun! See a preview of the results below. A selection of the final pictures appears in my dA gallery at the photography section.


No comments:

Post a Comment