Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Outtakes

The most important thing about shootings for me is to have fun while doing them. That's why I always love the outtakes I get to see afterwards. :D It's always funny to see the behind the scenes fun and giggeling around. I share my favourite shots from this year with you, all taken during shootings with my beloved friend and photographer vanes.se. I hope you have fun while having a look at them, too. ;)

Costume fitting. ^^

A vanes.se-made costume rocks!

Kinda "do your most scary look". ^^

Styling change after the shower shoot.


Yes, I know how to handle a man like Alltagsgift!

Freezing, liquid latex and shoes.

2 comments:

  1. Das vorletzte ist der Hammer. Heiße Schuhe, Madame. :-)
    Und das dritte von unten ist einfach nur schööön. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die Schuhe sind ebenfalls ein Produkt der Handarbeit von vanes.se und *dammit* ich wünschte, ich hätte sie behalten können! :D

      Delete