Thursday, May 24, 2012

WGT 2012

Hey guys,

here's another WGT blog entry as there are so many at the time. I just wanted to say, that I'm really excited to go to Leipzig, because my last WGT visit was about two years ago and I really missed meeting all my friends.

So right now I'm still packing my bags and yet there is a problem: Since I lost some weight last year, I gave away almost all of my clothes. And the result is, that there aren't any cool black clothes in my wardrobe. :D So this years WGT will be very colourful for me. But as I love strong colours, because you can make amazing make ups matching to them, I will be fine with it.

So here are just two fast snapshots for you, before I will leave. The top I painted by myself after getting the idea from Yassy's blog entry some weeks ago. (Read it here and yes, I absolutely LOVE London!) Make Up is with as much blue as I could put on and red and white of course. ;)

So I wish a nice WGT to all of you, too. ;)

Luckily I had leather trousers. ^^
Funny: You can see the mess I am producing while packing in my glasses.


2 comments:

  1. Uuhhhh...das sieht echt toll aus! Meine Shirts sind morgen endlich dran...*muahaha*
    Welche Farbe hast Du benutzt? Hast Du die noch verdünnt?

    Liebste Grüße und ganz viel Spaß in LE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich hab die von Javana genommen. Verdünnt hab ich sie nicht, weil ich sie kräftig haben wollte. Dadürch ließ sie sich aber ganz schwer auftragen weil sehr zähflüssig.

    ReplyDelete