Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I LOVE Clockwork Couture

Usually there's no need to talk about my shopping trips at the internet. But this time I simply have to! I've waited for weeks to get my Clockwork Couture shipment. And it was worth every single day of waiting. Today in the morning my post man wakened me bringing the package. I've never seen an order packed with so much love by the lovely Josefine!


I'm sorry for the crappy phone cam quality, but I didn't have my camera with me.

I had to try the pieces on instantly. And actually every single peace fits like it was made especially for me. I don't ever want to wear anything else again.

 Right now I'm really sad, that it's much to warm to wear that shirt. :-(


 Actually I searched for months to get a golden harness and couldn't find any nice in Germany. :D

The shirt I'm wearing here is not a Clockwork Couture.



So this is my "every day steampunk" outfit. Love it love it love it!

1 comment: